Gary S. Mueller & Associates, Ltd.
Gary S. Mueller started his own legal practice on February 15, 2005. Gary is a general practitioner completing work in most areas of the law. While devoting most of his time to real estate, estate planning; trusts, probate, township representation, corporate formation and general counsel, traffic ticket and misdemeanor defense matters and Association work, Gary’s firm provides referrals for personal injury and workers compensation matters; family law, adoption, and divorce cases; bankruptcy filings and Social Security proceedings.
Our firm has been very fortunate to include highly qualified, experienced, and friendly assistants. Our Legal Assistants are:
- Kelly LaMotte - office bookkeeper and general manager of the Three Rivers Title Company.
- Karri Ann Soyk - full-time real estate paralegal and back-up clerical support.
- Colleen O'Hara - full-time real estate assistant.
- Diane Nowakowski - receptionist and clerical assistant.
- Jean Mueller - receptionist and clerical assistant (and, yes, I am blessed to include her as my wife and best friend).